Welcome to Buttercup Corner. Please share your thoughts!


What can we do to promote world peace?
"Go home and love your family."
-Mother Teresa

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fall Felting





It seems we skipped directly from summer to winter here. We spent the day without jackets on Monday, and woke up to snow and very cold temperatures on Tuesday. The cold weather has put me in a holiday crafting mood. Yesterday we began felting ball ornaments for sale at our local Farmer's Market's Holiday Fair. Along with our felt ball ornaments, I plan to make more of the needle-felted angels I made last year. This time I would like to try some that are top-of-the-tree size. I have also been busy making and selling! (locally) crochet necklaces and earrings. I sent some to my sister for her birthday. Need to call and see if she liked them!

No comments: