Welcome to Buttercup Corner. Please share your thoughts!


What can we do to promote world peace?
"Go home and love your family."
-Mother Teresa

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged!



Snow, AGAIN!

Thank goodness I have been tagged by the lovely Louise of www.lululollylegs.blogspot.com and have some distraction from the beautiful, but persistent, existence of snow outside. It was fun answering these questions. :) Thanks, Louise! I love your blog, and am honored by your request!


Name four jobs I have had ~
1. High School German Teacher
2. Auntie' Anne's Pretzel Maker on Ocean City, MD boardwalk
3. English as a Second Language Teacher to 7th graders speaking 4 different languages
4. Local Fruit Orchard Stand attendant (age 14)


Four Movies watched over and over again ~
1. Amelie
2. Blue (in French with Juliette Binoche)
3. Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth)
4. Beatrix Potter animated collection (it's all I let my kids watch)


Four places I’ve lived ~
1. currently in Michigan
2. Nevada, Missouri
3. Marburg, Germany
4. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania


Four Shows I watch ~
1. Lost
2. Battlestar Gallactica
3. PBS Mystery!
4. The Closer


Four places I have been ~
1. all over Australia
2. Taize, France
3. Barcelona, Spain
4. Puerto Rico


Four people who email me ~
1. my sister
2. Other bloggers
3. my Waldorf-inspired local homeschooling group
4. my local contra-dancing group


Favorite things to eat ~
1. peanut butter
2. Chocolate
3. Thai Food
4. fresh vegetables from my in-laws' organic farm (up the lane)


Four places I would rather be ~
1. At my sewing machine (me too)
2. Swimming in a blue, blue sea somewhere (me too!!)
3. in Germany (anywhere in Germany!)
4. in a Waldorf school, teaching


Four things I look forward to this year ~
1. Watching my children grow
2. Designing more knitting patterns
3. Visiting my family out east
4. Going to the Michigan Fiber Festival in Allegan County


Okay, now I am ready to pass on this game! I am tagging Amy of My Merry Way and Emilie of The Little Nest.

4 comments:

World Wide Alternative said...

My kids are only allowed Beatrix Potter animated collection too! Oh & Heidi.
They watch in Japanese.
I love your blog, I'm off to check you out! Xxx
(Sorry if this pops up twice!)

World Wide Alternative said...

Oh, I forgot to ask, did you knit the cardi you are wearing in the photo? I love it! Xxx

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I didn't know there was a Beatrix Potter animated collection! The Colin Firth P&P is one of my favorite movies, also :)

Saints and Spinners said...

Hello! I found your blog while I was looking for snowdrop dolls (out of curiosity). My daughter, who goes to a Waldorf school, has a Little One named Snowdrop, and snowdrops have been particularly special to us ever since. Here's a link to her Snowdrop: http://saintsandspinners.blogspot.com/2007/12/galanthus-nivalis.html

Anyway, this is all a preamble to say how lovely I thought your Snowdrop doll creation was. I am inspired to make a little felt snowdrop "lantern" for my daughter's Little One now.